Saturday, September 20, 2008
I shall continue from my previous post hehe.Besides my family, the next person I wanna thank is my darling sweet ickledums pumpkin pie REUBEN! Hahaha he'll kill me if he saw the grand label I've given him. He was the one who discovered that my illness was more than a fever and gastric flu. He was the one who made an appointment at the hospital and came over to bring me there, only to discover I almost fainted and I had to crawl to my coffee table to pass him the keys to let himself in. Thereafter everything was a blur for me because I only remember finding myself waking up in CCU one fine day. I must have concussed for 1 week plus or so. Reub told me what had happened and I do not wish to elaborate here.. whoever had came and visited me during my semi-conscious days should've known. Hai. I get quite upset whenever I think about it. It was so scary I swore I could've died if not for my smart and helpful doctors. And of course my very strong immune system which fought the virus hahaha. That period might possibly be Reub's darkest period ever in his whole life till then. When I came to one day, I was so happy to see him and I remembered him smiling back at me gently. I was thinking to myself, WHAT THE HELL had happened? But whatever it was, I'm glad I don't remember all the pain and torture I had gone through. The same cannot be said of Reub. He remembered everything from day one when he admitted me into hospital and I must say, I'll never understand the kind of days he had gone through. Seeing doctors and nurses stuffing me with a tube through my mouth and me struggling to get it off so they tied me up, not knowing if I'll have any permanent damage to my body when I wake up and not being able to share my pain with me. So much had happened, yet I remembered nothing and he, everything. I cried for quite a few times when he told me what had happened (on my insistence that I should know what happened) and I was so, so touched that he stayed with me throughout my horrible predicament. I think he might possibly be most happy than anyone else to see me come out of this with no permanent damage, and duly on my road to recovery now. Know why? Cuz he'll be very lonely without me accompanying him to the movies, shopping, coffee beans, carls junior, subway, pizza hut, kfc etc! Hahahaha. Thank you my dear. I really, really appreciate all that you've done for me and you did saved my life. Tomorrow marks our 45th month together! I can never get enough of your BS ;)Okay I'll continue again in my next post!
♥ 4:13 PM